Saturday 31 March 2012

Wanna know something ?

Read and feel it.

   Mustache Esmayumie Life Journey

Ayu’s vows :


Name: Ayu Nisrina Bt. Rahman ®
Age : onefour
Born on : January 8, 1998.
Status : Taken :)
Taken by : M.N.F
Class in : 2 Bestari [2012]
Ambition : Stewardess.
Hobby : Reading back your sms!
My key : Walk straight with your life, there’s something  waiting for you in the future.
My Vanilla : Nuratifatul Esma and Nur Camelia Arrissa
My Chocolate : Nazri Miko (forever)
Love : myVanilla & myChocolate.
Hate : Newbie in my class --‘
Colour : Purple (colouring my life journey)
Fav. food : Chocolate and pearl.
Fav. drink : Chocolate latte`
Fav. number : eight & one.
Promises : Never cheat on you, baby.
Worst habit : Can’t wait for the sms coming!
Mixed with : Chinese :)
Lovely stuffs : My owl necklace
Zodiac : Capricorn.
Killed someone : Mosquitoes :D
Hair : darkness brown.
Ever cried : Yes – by a boy, an ex(s), a friends and a songs :)
Sweet moments : Hearing he said his vows
Sour moments : Clashing on him(s)
Waiting for : Him to forget me and get someone else.

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

My Connection :


~►Facebook : Ayue Nisrina & Ayue Nisrina II
~►Twitter : @iloveyou_MNF
~►Blog : ohmyboyfriend.blogspot.



♥ Thankyou for flying here. Hope you like it ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment